Joo Chuan's running high

Monday, June 16, 2008

Passion Run 2008: 10km recovery run

Passion Run 2008: 10km recovery run

Did a 10km Passion run on Sunday 8 June 2008. Woke up a little late and arrived later. By the time I reached the start point, the 10km Men's event has already started! I was still strolling into the event area when I met an ex-colleague. I stopped to say hi when she looked at me and said, "why are you still here? your event flagged off liao!"... Oops. okay, off I went...

Wanted to do a 10km recovery run following Sundown the week before. Was targeting to complete in under 55 minutes. In the end it took me 1 hour 4 minutes. What the @#@#.

The consolation came in the form of other runners friends (at least 5 of them) telling me that the distance recorded on their foot pods actually read 11.5km. I'll take it... Of course, the placing of 168 doesn't sound too bad either... 发啊!!

No comments: