Joo Chuan's running high

Saturday, October 20, 2007

21km Saturday

Went to collect the Realrun kit at Velocity this afternoon... cool stuff!! They have the name on the tag number!! Nice number too.. O618..发啊!


Seems like they did not do a good job of measuring the distance! The map shown in the race kit was misleading. Was at the trial run last week and the last part after the sand is definitely more than 1km... more like 2.5km OR MORE :((


The silly runway 2.5km run was also facing the sun and upslope... It can be quite siong. Did not bring my cap and my cranium was burning after that!! I'll definitely be bringing my cap next week. Try to do it in 1hr 30mins :p

Went to Bishan park for a quick 21km whilst children are taking their evening nap. It was a good run...


Interchanging between my NB902 and Mizuno Wave Rider right now and I must say my Wave Rider has the edge right now..

Some other shoes that I am wearing includes...




No comments: