Joo Chuan's running high

Monday, October 29, 2007

Real Run 2007

Went to the Real Run on Sunday morning. Wow, so early (reached there at 6.15am) and already so many cars liao... Quickly park car liao and go pee.


Race started at about 7.50am for the 15km run... So crowded but it is to be expected given close to 10,000 people participated! The run was good but hot! This time I was more prepared as I brought my running cap and MP3 so the run was much more enjoyable. Finished the run in 1hr 30min and 22sec (chip timing). Placed no. 746 out of 2,530 male runners doing the 15km or top 29%.




(see link: http://www.realrun.sg/results/15Km_MensOpen.htm for all results). Felt that I can still go on for more. Should have run at a faster pace! Overall I thought the race was well organised.


Kudos to the organisers!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't imagine how anyone could finish 15km at 52mins....